Register now and plan to attend the population health workshop to learn how your hospital can address community needs in the areas of transportation, housing, education, access to healthy foods, physical activity,and others.
Set up a Job Alert to be notified when SCL Health System posts new jobs.
What Would Your Career Look Like At SCL Health?
At SCL Health we encourage our associates to thrive independently and excel together. We ground ourselves in the roots our founding sisters worked so diligently to establish.
We are a collection of people with a shared vision to provide the greatest level of healing and comfort to others. We continuously adapt to change, by striving to unearth new means to continue our journey of serving our communities.
Our Values – Caring for the Body, Mind, and Spirit
• Caring Spirit – we treat every person with the dignity and respect that they deserve.
• Excellence – we are not satisfied with the status quo and are always innovating our practices to best serve our patients and our associates.
• Good Humor – we embrace that laughter can often be the best medicine and focus on creating joyful, welcoming environments.
• Integrity – we focus on doing the RIGHT thing, which is evident in the decisions we make and in the actions we take.
• Safety – we strive to create and maintain an environment that is safe and secure for our patients and associates alike.
• Stewardship – we utilize our resources to the fullest extent and in the best interest of our patients and associates.
Envision yourself here – your unique background, characteristics, and talents can help us achieve our mission of transforming healthcare and impacting the lives of the people and the communities in which we live and serve. Join us!
We Are A Part of Something Big!
Get a glimpse into our culture and meet some of our SCL Health associates! We are a flourishing organization, and together, we are united by a common brand-theme based off of, Whole Person + Empathy + Empowerment.
Each day we make the conscious decision to work for an organization that we are proud to be a part of. Whether you are an associate who works directly or indirectly with our SCL Health population, we find joy in the hard work knowing we are doing our part to make this world a better place to live in.