Register now and plan to attend the population health workshop to learn how your hospital can address community needs in the areas of transportation, housing, education, access to healthy foods, physical activity,and others.
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· $15,000 Sign-on Bonus
· $3,000 Relocation Bonus
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Day Shifts or Night Shifts. Availability varies and will be confirmed at the time of the interview.
· Nights Shift times:
o 1pm to 1am
o 3pm to 3am
o 7pm to 7am
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Deland: 701 Plymouth Ave. Deland, FL 32720
The role you’ll contribute: The Assistant Nurse Manager is a registered professional nurse who supports the Nurse Manager in overall operations of their assigned unit. Is able to demonstrate critical thinking skills, creativity, and has the knowledge to manage resources to achieve quality performance, positive employee relations, and compliance with hospital guidelines.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Lead the Employees – Has a working knowledge of performance expectations for all employees on the unit.
· Performance Improvement - Demonstrates familiarity with the performance improvement model of the organization.
· Business of Healthcare Delivery – Utilizes a working knowledge of health care economics as it applies to the delivery of patient care
· Technology – Demonstrates an understanding of the technology utilized on the unit.
· Clinical Practice Knowledge – Is an expert in the clinical practice requirements of their unit.
Associate or Diploma in Nursing from an accredited school required.
Current Florida Registered Nurse license required.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.