Atlantic Health System is seeking a per diem Nursing Assistant to work in the MED/Simon 5 at our Morristown Medical Center location. The shift is 7AM - 7:30PM, including 1 weekend a month.
- Supporting nursing personnel in providing direct patient care
- Assisting patients with daily activities
- Measuring and recording vital signs
- Administering basic treatments
- Helping to ensure a safe care environment
- Continuous rounding throughout shift to ensure patient and family needs are met
- Ensuring patients and families have a positive patient experience by exhibiting PRIDE behaviors, rounding, collaboration, teamwork and a positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and have positive customer service skills
- HS diploma/GED
- Nursing student or previous experience as a nursing assistant highly preferred
- Must have an interest in oncology patients
- CNA preferred
- BLS required
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's 'Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For' list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.
Please See Above