Location: Morristown, New Jersey
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Internal Number: 18472271
Atlantic Health System is seeking a per diem Nurse Practitioner for Deskovik 3-Spine/Critical Care. This per diem role will be one day per week. Come join our team!
- Candidate will have the ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served. Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families.
- Candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity and Excellence) in every aspect of their job.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and computer skills.
- NJ NP License
- 3-4 years exp. in critical care environment/pain management preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player willing to work in a cohesive team with primary focus on patient safety, quality and satisfaction
- Must be able to assist in organizational throughout as an extension of the Perioperative team
- Must possess ability to work in a demanding, fast paced environment with a focus on Patient Satisfaction and Teamwork
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please email your CV to Genesis Ochoa, Physician & Advanced Practice Recruiter at Genesis.Ochoa@atlantichealth.org
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's "Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For" list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.