Register now and plan to attend the population health workshop to learn how your hospital can address community needs in the areas of transportation, housing, education, access to healthy foods, physical activity,and others.
If you're bright, highly motivated and want to make a difference in health care, then join our innovative Digital Business team! We're moving health care into the digital age and need forward-thinking leaders to help deliver innovative and valuable digital solutions to our customers.
The ideal candidate is a self-described technology guru, possessing an unwavering passion for digital technology and innovation. You're an avid user of leading-edge digital consumer products and have deep curiosity and passion for understanding the latest digital trends, tools, and capabilities.
We seek a thought-leader and a problem-solver who can blend business, technical, and industry best practices - sweating every fine detail when it comes to advising teammates and delivering best-in-class digital experiences.
Your pay and benefits are important components of your journey at Banner Health. Banner Health offers a variety of benefits to help you and your family. We provide health and financial security options so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life.
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY This position supports the key functions of the Digital Business team, which include strategy, design, and development of Banner's digital product portfolio. This position is responsible for assimilating information from a variety of sources and supporting a strategy and product roadmap to deliver engaging and meaningful digital experiences that produce real value for consumers and the organization. This position works collaboratively to proactively identify, communicate and implement strategic frameworks and systems to improve digital experiences and delivery.
1. Acts as a resource to Banner on best practices for digital customer solutions as evidenced in other industries and in other healthcare organizations. Keeps current on emerging digital technologies, digital adoption and engagement trends, and impacts on consumer behavior. Uses knowledge of current technologies and trends to help inform Banner's digital product roadmap.
2. Understands the use and practicality of new and emerging consumer digital technologies and functionalities (e.g. Apple Watch, Amazon Alexa, touchless authentication, etc.), introduces new and relevant ideas and capabilities. Influential and collaborative in finding optimal solutions and communicating with a wide range of stakeholders. Serves as a voice of the customer in the consumer digital space.
3. Advises on usage of analytic tools and platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Firebase, Google Tag Manager, etc.) to effectively track and analyze key performance metrics, competitive trending, and marketing activities. Works with colleagues to define standard analytics profiles and KPIs across digital product portfolio and ensure complete and consistent application of tagging mechanisms aligned to best practice.
4. Coordinates and performs audits of key functions to ensure data and process integrity; initiates resolution of identified issues and monitors measures to ensure that improvements are maintained. Provides operational support and oversight of analysis and design of processes and digital products. Supports operations management and improvement activities including design, implementation of improved operations and assessment of change.
5. This position supports system-wide responsibility for product development and management through all stages from creation through continuous lifecycle management and improvements in support of the organization's reinvention. This position functions under minimal supervision, requires critical thinking skills, and maintains effective communication on project status with various stakeholders and ensure timely, accurate and efficient reporting of data and processes. Position will interact with all levels of Banner leadership and personnel, outside organizations and vendors.
Must possess a strong technical and business knowledge as typically obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree or experience in related fields.
Knowledgeable in modern web architectures and development, responsive web design, native mobile development workflow (including iOS and Android app design and delivery), performance optimization, and analytics. Requires a strong knowledge of digital product management throughout the product lifecycle, from inception of ideas to continuous product improvement as demonstrated through a minimum of four years of relevant experience. Demonstrated critical and creative thinker as evidenced by a portfolio of high-value digital projects, products and solutions. Must have a proven track record of successfully leading change with positive outcomes. Must have proven experience delivering operational, technical and business solutions and experience with process improvement and managing the organizational impact. Must also possess strong communication, collaboration and presentation skills, as well as the ability to negotiate and maintain relationships with diverse internal and external contacts and stakeholders.
Background in healthcare services, especially delivery solutions in complex, matrixed delivery environments is advantageous but not required.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Internal Number: R18721
About Banner Health
You want to change the health care industry – one life at a time. You belong here. You’re excited to be part of the dramatic changes happening in the health care field. In fact, you thrive on change. But you also understand that excellent, compassionate patient care is the true measure of the success of these changes. You belong at Banner Health. Our award-winning, comprehensive health system includes 23 hospitals in seven western states, primary care health centers, research centers, labs, a network of physician practices and much more. Throughout our system, skilled, compassionate professionals use the latest technology to change the way care is provided. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages: •Our vision for changing the future of health care gives you the opportunity to leverage your abilities to achieve something historic. •Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health. Our system also includes hospitals specializing in cancer, heart health and pediatrics. •Our many loc...ations also translate into a broad selection of exciting and rewarding lifestyle options – from the big city to the wide-open spaces. •Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible. •The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path. •Our competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.