Register now and plan to attend the population health workshop to learn how your hospital can address community needs in the areas of transportation, housing, education, access to healthy foods, physical activity,and others.
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Care Center Waterman
AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Prepare all foods for meals according to menus using standardized menus and procedures.
· Ensure that all food served is palatable, seasoned properly and visually appealing.
· Ensures proper portioning and serving of food according to menus, recipes, and tray cards.
· Ensures that meals are served at designated times.
· Ensures that all meals are garnished according to the menu.
· Ensures that all leftovers are properly stored in containers, dated, and used within 24 hours.
· Cleans kitchen area including stoves, steam table, work table, and refrigerator at the end of each shift.
· Ensures that all carts, dishes, and trays are clean and sanitized.
· Ensures all food and items are stored on shelves 12 inches off the floor and 12 inches from the ceiling
Prepares, cooks, and serves food in a sanitary manner according to posted menu using furnished standardized recipes and procedures. Assures food is served at proper temperature and at scheduled times. Responsible for serving diets according to tray cards
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.