Register now and plan to attend the population health workshop to learn how your hospital can address community needs in the areas of transportation, housing, education, access to healthy foods, physical activity,and others.
Ingress, stock, and discard of raw materials, spare parts, chemicals, and consumables.
Performs cycle counts, inventory adjustments, and material scrap.
Compile inventory records from EBM, and JDE Systems. Reconciles discrepancies in inventories.
Coordination with Warehouse for deliveries of materials, consumables, paste, and plasma
Manage supplies for manufacturing labs and process work areas.
Navigate software and hardware used by Manufacturing and Supply Chain departments.
May support in regulatory and inter-company audits. Â
Performs other functions as required for business needs.
Ingress raw materials and consumables
Â Stock of replenishment areas
Â Material movement & coordination
Meetings, Training, Development
Education and Experience Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent required with 0-3 years of work experience, preferred in related manufacturing field, Warehouse Logistics or technical field.
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies
Strong computer skills
Working knowledge of ERP and/or WMS systems. JDE/SAP a plus.
Complexity and Problem Solving
- Basic math skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Good written and communication skills.
- JDE & WMS knowledge.
- Good computer skills
Other Job Requirements
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Will work in a cold environment
- Must be able to work multiple shifts, including weekends.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Must be able to work in controlled environments requiring special gowning. Will be required to follow gowning requirements and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body.
- No make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish or artificial fingernails may be worn in the manufacturing environment.
USA - GA - Social Circle - Hwy 278
Internal Number: R0029663
About Biolife Plasma Services
Every day at BioLife, we feel good knowing that what we do helps improve the lives of patients with rare diseases. While you focus on our donors, we’ll support you. We offer a purpose you can believe in, a team you can count on, opportunities for career growth, and a comprehensive benefits program, all in a fast-paced, friendly environment.