Register now and plan to attend the population health workshop to learn how your hospital can address community needs in the areas of transportation, housing, education, access to healthy foods, physical activity,and others.
This position is responsible for the effective operational management of the unit. This includes monitoring clinical effectiveness based on knowledge of best practice, and adheres regulations set by regulatory agencies. Work interdepartmentally to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
1. Performs radiographic procedures of high diagnostic quality following established protocols at sites throughout the Trinity Mother Frances Health System. Sites are inclusive of clinics and Direct Care facilities
2. Responsible for patient education pertinent to the procedure
3. High level of customer service exhibited at all times
4. Responsible for confirming CPT & ICD codes; obtaining waivers if applicable.
5. Provides moderate level laboratory tests at specified sites
6. Provides clinic support as directed by site manager
ARRT or Registry Eligible CMRT
AAS in Radiologic Technology or graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology Program
Basic computer skills (WINDOWS technology)
Digital imaging skills
Possess good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment independently; must be flexible
CHRISTUS HEALTH is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprised of almost more than 600 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 350 clinics and outpatient centers, and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS operates in 6 U.S. states, Colombia, Chile and 6 states in Mexico. To support our health care ministry, CHRISTUS Health employs approximately 45,000 Associates and has more than 15,000 physicians on medical staffs who provide care and support for patients. CHRISTUS Health is listed among the top ten largest Catholic health systems in the United States.